What is a Lithium-ion Battery?A lithium-ion battery or Li-ion battery is an advanced battery technology that uses lithium ions as a key component of its chemistry, is a type of rechargeable battery composed of cells in which lithium ions move from the negative electrode through an electrolyte to the positive electrode during discharge and back when charging.
Li-ion cells use an intercalated lithium compound as the material at the positive electrode and typically graphite at the negative electrode.
What are advantages of Li-ion Battery?
- High Energy Density:The high energy density is one of the chief advantages of lithium ion battery technology. With electronic equipment such as mobile phones needing to operate longer between charges while still consuming more power, there is always a need to batteries with a much higher energy density.
- No Memory Effect: Lithium-ion batteries have no memory effect and can be recharged at any time.
- Low Maintenance: Do not require and maintenance to ensure their performance.
- Low Self-Discharge Rate: The rate of self-discharge is much lower than that of other rechargeable cells such as Ni-Cad and NiMH forms.
How to choose your perfect battery pack ?
- Which devices do you plan to use with it?
- How many devices do you plan to use with it simultaneously?
- How long you’re going to be away from an outlet and will need it?
Common sizes range from 2000mAh up to 10,000 or even 12,000 mAh.
Bigger numbers mean more power, which means more recharges for your smartphone, or charging for bigger devices that need more power, like a tablet.
Get the Best Power Bank,Portable Charger from Karve
Karve have different capacities & different size power bank for you selection as the OEM & ODM Direct factory. Welcome to check with us for details.
We can offer the best solution according to your needs.